Senior Leaders contribute by:
- Developing a concise statement of principle (sample policy statement) on the workplace mental health strategy.
- Setting the measurement framework by identifying tool(s) and data to assess the current state of workplace mental health.
- Leading the collaborative development of the full workplace mental health policy along with employees, unions and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring policies and strategic direction are implemented.
The Champion can:
- Support the work of senior leaders.
- Seek opportunities to encourage senior leaders to walk the talk of good workplace mental health.